Tuesday 6 July 2010

Hey all and Welcome to Flapper5, (Flappers was taken),

This is a new blog committed to searching out the latest in electro-swing and all styles thereabouts.
After finding that I'm constantly making my friends listen to the likes of Parov Stelar and Movits! , I feel that the next step in sharing the music I enjoy is here with all of you!

Don't let that fool you into thinking that the well established names are all I'll be posting up here though! I'm Dedicated to using my free time to trawl the net, looking for the best of the unknown for fellow electro-swing enthusiasts.

I'm never going to be posting Copywrighted tracks for download. So don't expect any big name free tracks! However I to get in touch with artists and hopefully provide some free promotional downloads with their blessing for you!

The aim here is to not to share my tastes though! Its to help the artists too, by making another platform from which they can reach out! Its also to help promoters advertise their nights to get kids in the clubs! Its all about Spreading the Swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment