Thursday 6 January 2011

Algorhytmik, Sound Nomaden and Strawberry Dacquiri in a Bag

After the debauchery of new year these few tracks are cutting through the fortnight long hangover bought on by strawberry daiquiri in a bag. If someone offers you alcohol in a bag never take it. To most of you that probably seems like obvious advice, however to the small percentage of you like me who would happily guzzle any bag alchohol, I feel I have to warn you. possible effects may include such things as being sick in your girlfriends slippers. I hope you enjoy these tracks and any alcoholic beverages in bags, as much as I.

 Jump for Swing by AlgoRythmiK

 Sound Nomaden_Hot Club Swing by SoundNomaden

 Anything Goes (remastered) by Major Zero

I'm sure we will be hearing much more from these few in the year to come!

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment